Due to its application, continuous floors can be achieved in large dimensions and are highly resistant to wear.
Unlike other linings, such as MicroCement or Microbeton, RESIFAN does not streak: It’s an ideal product for those who want a full or solid color finish, achieving a sophisticated, minimalist product image. You can work with strong or soft colors, either way. Its appearance is similar to that of a vinyl floor.
It does not require gaskets and is applicable on all types of hard surfaces – even existing ones – no need to be demolished.
• The epoxy floors are very good for light and medium traffic industries (Where hard floors that withstand applications in that context are sought).
• Polyester floors are very good for making highly resistant decorative flooring, where color stability is paramount.
• Resifan polyurethane paint is perfect for garage areas or parking lots, both for floors and walls.
• Ideal for laboratories, clinics, or doctor’s offices (since these are enclosed materials they are ideal for anti-bacterial and hygienic floors).
• It can be applied on work tables, ideal for its resistance to scratching.
• With the Resifan Epoxy and polyurethane paint, one can apply to floors and walls.
• Flats and horizontal surfaces in general.
– It can be applied both in homes as well as industries and shops
– Can be applied over existing linings
– Allows one to make solid and smooth finish furniture like plastic products
– Fast application and traffic release
– Highly resistant floors against wear are achieved
– Does not require gaskets
– Clean and easy and low maintenance pavement
– Solvent-free (Resifan Polyurethane and Epoxy)
– Odor-free (Resifan Polyurethane and Epoxy)
– Has excellent mechanical properties
– Has excellent adhesion
– Is resistant to a wide range of chemicals: diluted mineral and organic acids, alkalis and solvents.
– Very good leveling
– Great surface hardness
– You can make color combinations giving you exclusive designs
– With Resifan you can make sanitary skirting-boards
– With the addition of carbon fibers antistatic flooring for operating rooms can be made
– Occasionally a more thorough cleaning will be needed: the surface should be cleaned with a damp cloth and a conventional detergent.
– No dripping rags or mops should be used.
– Shoe tracks should be removed using a dry cloth.
– It is recommended to wax periodically to prevent premature wear.
– To facilitate maintenance it is recommended to seal the Self-Leveling Resifan with Resifan PU Sealer.
– Tri-component: Resin Comp A + Comp B + load
– Between 1 and 3 mm
– It should be secure and free of moisture
– There can be no rising or negative humidity
– There should not be any cracks
– Can be mortar, concrete, and finely leveled mosaic
– In the case of ceramics or the like, it must be previously leveled with Grueso (EDFAN Leveling paste)
– Resifan PLN AU: 1000 cc Resifan PLN AU + 20 cc Cat + 900 cc load
– Resifan PLN AU | 20kg bucket.
– Resifan CAT | kg.
– Resifan Load | 40kg bag.
– Store in a dry, cool place in closed original container.
– Two months in a closed container.