MicroCement is a cement and quartz based lining with thin color (1 to 2 mm). It has a soft, smooth finish, making it ideal for modern and minimalist spaces. It is applicable on all types of hard surfaces. It can be applied on floors, walls, stairs, furniture and other, both indoors and outdoors. You don’t need joints or gaskets, therefore, one can achieve continuous surfaces and it is combinable with other materials such as wood, ceramic, etc.
Renovate your home or workspace without much work! One of the greatest advantages of MicroCement is that can be applied over existing linings such as ceramics, mosaics, marble and tiles. It allows you to, in no time at all, renovate space without suffering from disorder, dirt, or the cost of traditional construction work.
A modern alternative, tasteful, with rapid implementation and easy maintenance: damp cloth and wax.
- On existing tiles and old smoothed cement (without the need to break)
- Bathroom and kitchen countertops
- Existing floors where the carpet has been removed
- Plastered walls and ceilings
- Shower box with deterioration due to moisture
- Furniture in general
- Repair of in-sight concrete dams
- Stairwells and steps
- Plastered walls or rock drywall
Quote Your Project!
EDFAN realizes your complete project including installation working with top quality materials and highly personnel trained by professionals.
QUOTE TOUR PROJECT NOW ONLINE!
** All our Projects have a 1 year WARRANTY **
Quote your Materials!
We also budget our materials independently, so that you are also able to run your project installation with your trusted personnel.
QUOTE YOUR MATERIALES NOW ONLINE!
** Our Materials are of the highest quality **
– Replaces smooth concrete floors because of its slight thickness and better finish.
– It is easy to clean.
– It is suitable for high traffic locations.
– It is highly resistant to UV Rays.
– Allows for renovations without getting into heavy construction work
– Lines bathrooms, kitchens, stairwells, furniture, facades, walls and any room in the house
– You can give continuity to environments both on floors and walls (gaskets not required)
– Allows for custom designs: e.g. corporate logos
– It is possible to renew in-sight concrete dams
– Quick application and release to traffic
– Allows for Hotel or Apartment renovation without going into heavy construction work
– Due to its low maintenance, it replaces traditional wood floors
– MicroCement Powder
– Liquid Concentrate
– Water Sealer
– Acrylic Wax
– Between 1 and 2 mm
– It should be secure and free of moisture
– There can be no rising or negative humidity
– There should be no cracks
– 2.8 to 3.2 parts powder for 1 part liquid (by volume).
– Powder 2.5 to 5 gallons
– Liquid 2.5 and 5 gallons
– Sealer 5 liters.
– Wax 5 liters.
– Kit 5 and 18 m2
– Store in a dry, cool place in original closed container.
– 6 months in closed container.
– To clean specific stains do not use abrasive materials
– Thoroughly clean before sealing or waxing
– Apply wax periodically (measure depending on use)
– Apply EDFAN wax maintainer weekly
– Use rubber protection for furniture and chairs
– Do not drag furniture and chairs without protection
– Do not leave standing water on the surface
– For outdoor apply sealant periodically depending on usage
– Remove wax and apply new wax (annually according to the aspect)
– Clean up spills before they dry
– Do not apply wax on bathroom or outdoor floors
– Use placemats at exterior entrances
– For countertops and furniture use silicone maintainers